Saturday, February 2, 2008

Taking a break

Todd and I are busy this weekend with the Love Is Murder conference/convention. We're on the board and presenting and moderating so it's been an invigorating but exhausting time. I presented my tax tips for writers and it was a great session but as usual way too little time to talk about income taxes and all the varied implications for writers. So, I have a number of issues I plan to followup in this blog and other venues about some of the questions that the participants asked so I can hopefully do justice to the topics.

It's Saturday night and Todd is resting before having to sign books, go to dinner and host our traditional Scotch tasting - with piper and all.

Looking forward to sharing more about the conference in upcoming blogs.

No comments: